skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, August 19, 2006
Ruth - The Audio Movie
Here is the final creation from a bible study I led this summer on the book of Ruth. Each of the people involved in the study read part of the Book of Ruth. I used images from works of art, and other places to piece together what I saw. We read the book this summer, imagining the characters as they might act in a movie. It really brough alive our reading and drew us closer to the character of God. The dedication Ruth showed to stay with Naomi, inspires me anew to remain dedicated to many things...the word of God, my friends, my wife, and my child.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Flener Family
We're sharing what is happening in the Flener family!
Favorite Blogs
Aimee Paule
Bleyer Family
Brian and Laura Blank
Charity Flener
Chris Swift
Clark Family
Collins Family
Ellingsworth Family
Engstrom Family
Garcia Family
Ho Family
King Family
Lane
Matt and Emily Mabrey
Mazvita Matsiga
McLeese Family
Morgan Norris
Mudd Family
Peck Family
Powell Family
Suh Family
Zimel Family
Favorite Sites
Austin Stone Community Church
Desiring God
Our Photos on Flickr
Pandora Music Radio
Smitten Kitchen
Sun Harvest Grocery
Whole Foods
Blog Archive
►
2009
(22)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(7)
►
2008
(39)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(11)
▼
2006
(29)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(3)
▼
August
(5)
Explosion
"Open Wide Grace - It's Squash" Carrie and I fed...
Ruth - The Audio MovieHere is the final creation f...
Pujols.mp3Ever wonder how that perfect song comes ...
My Friend Ben Lewton and I decided to take on a pr...
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(9)
No comments:
Post a Comment