Tuesday, November 07, 2006

The Cutest Bee in Town


Happy Halloween
Originally uploaded by Matt and Carrie.
Yes...I'm a bit biased...she is my daughter...half me and half the man I chose to spend the rest of my life with. But, even you have to admit...Grace Madelyn Flener is the cutest bee in town! She looked so cute I even made her wear the costume all day (which she didn't seem to mind because it's snuggly). Matt and I kept smiling and saying, "She is just TOO CUTE!"

I'm one of those people who hates when parents brag about their kids all the time and talk about them non-stop...I mean...there are other things going on in the world around them. However, I've managed to fit myself in that category. I love Grace. She is the best baby ever (don't tell our subsequent children that!) and I can't get enough of her. I want to be around her all the time because she is so much fun to be with...she laughs when I dance around the room or sing a silly song...she reaches out her arms to me and lays her head on my shoulder...she wants to be with me just as much as I want to be with her. For that, I am thankful.

I love this Mom-gig. It's the best, most rewarding thing I've ever done in my life. I'm looking forward to doing it again...but not any time too soon! :-D

No comments: