Yep...that's right...the 5 month birthday has come and gone already. We can't believe it! Our little baby is growing up so quickly before our eyes. She's at such a fun age right now, though. She LOVES to play pick-a-boo and her favorite thing is to sit on our deck and watch the cars drive down Old Highway 63. What a joy to watch her grow, learn, and discover new things.
Being a parent is the best...although, I can tell it's going to get harder. Matt and I are already dreading the day when we have to discipline her. But, how can a girl so sweet need disciplined?! Ha! The first time we had to tell her "no, Grace" about killed us. She does this thing when she's done eating her cereal or vegetables...she starts blowing raspberries in them...what a mess! So, we said, "No, Gracie." (not that she understands) After saying it one time, Matt looked down at the floor, slumped his shoulders, and said, "I'm dreading disciplining her!" I agree. That discipline will define her character and ours as well...that's good.
In the meantime...we're enjoying our sweet baby girl...in all her sweetness!
Wednesday, September 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment