We love Texas. We love our friends, church, neighborhood, the culture of the city and most of all...the weather! (The only thing we don't like is our family being 15 hours away!!)
While you crazy mid-westerners were "braving" the sub-zero temps, we were out on walks to the playground and enjoying the Texas sun. I have the news on right now and just saw that the high for today was 80. That's right, 8-0. The 7 day forecast looks pretty sweet too. The highs are in the 60's, 70's, and 80's. One day the high is ONLY in the 50's. I'll take it. (the weather-woman just said that tomorrow's morning low would be "chilly" - how does 43 sound?!)
We're definitely enjoying the balmy January weather and wondering if we could ever move back to the mid-west. I guess if that's where God calls us, then we'll go. But, we may hibernate in the winters. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Okay...don't rub it in! After having sub-zero temps, we think 15 is a heat wave! I was outdoors in only a fleece jacket a few days ago. I told Doug it was "warm" out and noticed it was in the
20s! (Of course, now I'm battling a cold!) Be careful bragging too much about your warm weather. The "mafia" may move south!
Hugs to all...and, by the way, we KNOW Grace would love OUR snow! :)
Yesterday's high was 43...
The only come back I have is ~ At least we didn't have to go to school in our negative degree weather :) I think it is suppose to be 40 today, but then probably snow tomorrow. MISS YOU!
Jerk!
that's right - brag away! Texas is awesome! I don't know if I can ever go back to MO either... it's tough just to visit during the winter...
Okay, I have a space heater 12 inches from my feet right now and can say I am wishing we had your warm weather!
Post a Comment