Grace can now count from 1 to 10 in Spanish. So, before coming to find her I said, "Uno, dos, tres." She got really frustrated with me and said, "No, Mommy! Count! One, two, three!" I don't think she's made the connection that "Uno, dos, tres" is "One, two, three."
Alyssa is by far the happiest baby I've ever met in my life. If you wake her up, she'll look up at you and smile. She laughs out loud - the biggest belly laugh you can imagine! In this picture, she's really happy because I fed her a bowl of rice cereal. Anything involved with food keeps a fat baby happy!!
The only time she's sad is when she's hungry, tired or scared. Yes, that's right, scared. She can be easily scared by loud noises, sudden movements, and Daddy making strange faces with weird noises. Her eyes get really wide, her bottom lip comes out and she screams. It's quite funny, actually.

1 comment:
That's a wonderful description of Alyssa...what a hoot!
Post a Comment