Alyssa has enough hair (just barely!) to have a mohawk. After giving her a bath, I didn't brush her hair. By the next morning, her hair was standing straight up!!
Alyssa has a new bath seat that attaches to the side of the tub. So, now we have "bath parties" (that's what we call them to make Grace think it's cool that she's sharing her bath time). They both love it and giggle at each other most of the time.
Our little "chunky monkey" loves to sit in her high chair and eat food!! Even though we've moved to Texas, even the smallest member of our family is still a HUGE Cardinal fan (she's wearing a Cardinal bib)!!
Grace continues to ask me EVERYDAY where her "silver car" is. It just about breaks my heart. But, we've promised her there is a new one coming!! Once that happens (and it should be very soon), I'll post pictures!
The girls love being silly on the floor together. Really it's Gracie being silly and Alyssa being entertained by her silliness.
On Saturday, we took Grace to see Veggie Tales Live here in Austin. WOW! If you know anything about our daughter, you can only imagine what she thought of it!! She's been talking about it ever since.
Grace picked flowers in our backyard yesterday. As she picked each one, she said, "One for Mommy, one for Daddy, one for Alyssa, one for Minima, one for Bapa, one for Nana, one for Papa, one for Grandma Richardson, one for Grandmom..." So, know that you are all loved and have a withered flower waiting for you on our kitchen counter. :)

5 comments:
Clearly Grace is STARSTRUCK by the giant produce. As much as she loves tomatoes, Bob probably ranks pretty high on her list of superheroes.
Your girls are just precious. I love the bath picture. I remember when my younger sister and I would have "bath parties". It's still a wonderful memory. Well, except for the time she pooped in the tub...but that's another story!
cute pics, Carrie! The Veggie Tales looked fun!
I love the picture of Grace and Alyssa in the bathtub. You can tell Grace is just having such a fun time. She seems to love an audience. And Alyssa seems to find her so interesting! :)
Aww...she got to see Junior 'sparagus live? That still cracks me up whenever I think of her precious little voice: "Hi, Junior sparagus. Hi Daddy sparagus!"
Post a Comment