I can't believe she's almost 6 months old - WOW - time flies!! Every day we get a glimpse of her blossoming personality. This morning I realized that while we have the joy of watching her explore the world, you all don't. So, here is what we've been observing...
- Her favorite entertainment is watching Grace and she cackles at her all the time
- When we feed her, she lunges for the spoon and smacks away at the food
- If Grace laughs, she laughs. If Grace cries, she cries
- Repeats the sound "hey" when we say "hey" to her
- Grabs the passy and puts it in her own mouth. She's started scooting on the floor to get to her passy. Sometimes I put the handle of her passy in my mouth - she opens her mouth and reaches her hand up to grab it.
- She discovering the toys on her exersaucer and playing with them
- She loves looking at my red toenails
- Deep belly laughs when we kiss her face multiple times
- I started modeling the sign for "more" and she watches my hands intently
- Moves around (scooting and rolling) - we find her in different positions and in different places than how we left her
- Our friends all talk about how she "unhinges" her jaw to smile - she opens her mouth so big
- Alyssa is our little squealer - she squeals with she's hungry, poopy, happy, tired, frustrated, and bored. You haven't heard anything like it!!
- She takes an afternoon nap at the same time as Grace (thank you, Lord!) and goes to bed at the same time too (can I get an "Amen"?!) And, she sleeps until about 6am!!
- She's so easy going (like her Daddy) and such a good baby!!

1 comment:
AMEN SISTA!
I love reading about your girls (as you know)!
Post a Comment