Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Alyssa is a-changin'

It seems like everytime the girls and I leave Daddy, one of the girls does something new. (Sorry Daddy!) Alyssa is now at that stage where it seems like she changes everyday. I don't want to take my eyes off of her for fear I'll miss something.

Alyssa loves to watch her hands. She looks at them and rolls her fingers from pinky to pointer finger. It's so cute. On Sunday, my mom and I were getting Alyssa out of the tub and I waved at her and said, "Hi!" She's been repeating that and saying something that sounds like "Hi", but this time she lifted her hand and rolled her fingers as she said it. ADORABLE!! We've gotten her to do it several times since then, so - no, it's not a fluke!!

Today she reached out for me and Uncle Jeff. I love that - it makes me feel so wanted and loved by her!! And, at ANY minute she's going to start crawling.

Poor Daddy. Fortunately we'll see him in STL on Friday. He can see all the new things she's learned at Minima and Bapa's house before we go to KC and she learns more there! :)

No comments: