Thursday, November 13, 2008

Austin News

So forget about the McDonald's effect on name recognition for young children!  You know how kids usually notice the Golden Arches at a very young age and persuade their parents to stop for a happy meal?  Well, Grace went one step beyond.  

She officially proved this morning that she also watches lots of TV (contrary to what mommy says).  

So, I received a new bag for a computer at work. I set it down on the ground this morning, and immediately, Grace came up and said "Austin News"

Carrie and I could not stop laughing.  Yes, she's watched daddy a few times on TV.

So, to end this story, we leave you with a sign-off.





3 comments:

Ashleigh said...

That is SOOO cute!!

ed flener said...

Nana loves you, Grace, and Papa does too!! We think that you did a fabulous job with your first reporting assignment!!

Anonymous said...

Love it!! do I hear a southern draw? Addy often hears Zach's radio and will say "crash 255 10 4!" It cracks us up!