
Ok, I know this is not the best picture - Matt took it with his phone. But, there is a great story behind it.
We love dates. Mommy & Daddy dates. Daddy & Gracie dates. Dates with friends. And, family dates.
Well, tonight we took a family date to Top Notch Burgers. A scene from Dazed and Confused was filmed there. Cool! Anyway, Grace normally LOVES "cheese-hamburgers," but tonight she was not digging it.
So, we decided to take things up a "notch" and stir the competitive spirit that she inherited from her Mommy. Matt would dip the hamburger in ketchup and move it to our side of the table. I "threatened" to eat it before Grace could. Well, she wouldn't have it! Thus the "Top Notch Fastest Biter Burger Competition" began.
Of course, Grace won. (Yes, I let her win - that was the whole point!) But, she was gracious enough to let me have the last bite (she actually insisted upon it). What a sweetheart. She's living up to her sweet name - Grace.

2 comments:
What a great idea!! And you both are very sweet!!
Mom C
Plus I love you very much, all of you!! Nana
Post a Comment