So, since writing the previous post this morning, Alyssa has done two new things...
Tonight while I was feeding her some sweet potatoes, she grabbed my hand that was holding the spoon and pulled it to her mouth. You would think she was underweight and starving to death!! It was hilarious!
Also, I was putting her jammies on and started tickling her. She laughed so hard she snorted!! And this further proves that she is her mother's daughter!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Carrie, she does look a little thin. Are you SURE you're feeding her enough? ;)
i'm a snorter too! I just love that sound coming from a baby...but not so much me...
You know, I'm going to have to agree with Ashleigh here. Your poor child is clearly not eating enough.
You need to post a video of a snort on Flickr!!
Post a Comment