Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sweet Moments in My Life

I'm so thankful for video cameras!! I was able to capture this sweet moment with my girls. Grace wanted to feed Alyssa her cereal last night. I was hesitant at first...I just wanted to feed her and get the bedtime routine started as soon as possible. But, I decided to let her - I would have missed this! It was so precious to watch them interact with each other. I hope you enjoy it too!!



4 comments:

Kate said...

Oh my gosh! Talk about following her momma...she even signs "more" when she asks Alyssa! This really made me tear up.

Anonymous said...

I love how Grace signs for more...what a great big sister she is!! Alyssa is so lucky to have her!

Knox said...

How cute! I love when in the second video Grace jams the cup into Alyssa's mouth! Nice:)

Charity said...

Oh my...I love it! I'm sooo happy that you get to have moments like this. I'm even happier that you can share them. :-)